E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aardvark Tip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meg

Aardvark Tip Empty
PostSubject: Aardvark Tip   Aardvark Tip EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 am

QUESTION 1: After learning about this Techie Tidbit, how do you see it being used within a classroom?
-
QUESTION 2: What do you see as the road blocks to using this Techie Tidbit?

QUESTION 3: How can you bring down those road blocks so that you can utilize this Techie Tidbit?

QUESTION 4: What do you feel you need to learn in order to be able to use this Techie Tidbit effectively?

1. I think Aardvark could be used as a way for students to gather research about a topic of their choice. For example, what if they are researching authentic Italian cuisine. They could pose a question about what makes Italian cuisine authentic or where can you buy the most authentic spices.
As an administrator, I could pose a question on a large scale and then present that information to my teachers. For example, "What are some great fundraisers for a Student Council?
2. A road block for teachers might be that you can't always predict what answers you are going to get. So, if having students use Aardvark to do research, the teacher might have to help the students with the wording or grammar of their question.
3. I would give the teachers an advance warning about how they might have to be careful with how questions are worded. They might have to have the students write down the questions first with predicted answers. This way, the teacher can be more sure of exactly what the student is looking for.
4. I need to create my own account and practice with it first before I introduce it to others.
Back to top Go down

Aardvark Tip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E-ProDev :: Welcome to E-ProDev :: Admin Talk :: Tidbit Reflection-
Jump to: