E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnlocker.com and toodeldo.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIRACLE

Johnlocker.com and toodeldo.com Empty
PostSubject: Johnlocker.com and toodeldo.com   Johnlocker.com and toodeldo.com EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:42 am

Johnlocker.com

Johnlocker.com is a website with video content that anyone can add to the website or use. They call it an anonymous knowledge dump. Anyone can post video clips on here that they feel would help people understand or teach a topic. Anyone can also view the videos for free or use them to teach.
As a principal I could:
- Use this site to do professional development.
- Follow up a training with a reminder video to help teachers try something new or use a new online tool.
- For my teachers, I would suggest using this site not only to find video clips to help them in teaching.
- But also as a place where students can go to learn more about a topic covered in class.

Toodledo.com

This website is basically an online to do list with major collarboration abilities. You can create folders, priortize tasks, order them by due date, or by goals to achieve. It can create schedules to help procrastinators get tasks accomplished in a timely manner. What you do on this website can also be shared with your mobile phone and can integrated with any scheduling program you may already be using. Finally, you can collaborate with others by giving them password access to your schedule, calendar or list as well to edit.

As a principal I could:
- Keep my own schedule and to do lists that the secretaries could also edit and add to.
- Help groups keep a calendar and schedule for use of rooms in the building.
- Use this with teams of teachers while they create to do lists for prjoects like team meetings or curriculum mapping.
- Use it to send myself and staff reminders of important events or tasks that need accomplished.
- Teachers could use it to help students priortize assignments and keep a schedule or calendar of due dates for work.
Back to top Go down

Johnlocker.com and toodeldo.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E-ProDev :: Welcome to E-ProDev :: Admin Talk :: New Techie Tidbits-
Jump to: